Dual Whatsapp – Run Two Whatsapp – Run Two Whatsapp in Android – How to Run Two Whatsapp in Single Phone – WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. Here’s how to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Sender Know
Many of you search on Google for dual whatsapp so that you can run 2 whatsapp in android as whatsapp have many features like you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages, you can send any file via whatsapp, here’s Trick to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Sender Know.
Dual Whatsapp – Run Two Whatsapp
If you run dual SIM in your mobile phones, you might be willing to enjoy two separate WhatsApp account or Dual Whatsapp for your two different telephone numbers. Isn’t it? However, this is where WhatsApp puts limitations on its users. WhatsApp users can not use more than one WhatsApp account on their mobile devices. Here’s Whatsapp Groups Link Collection (More than 800 Groups)
This post for Dual Whatsapp also Contains Below Topic
- How can I use two WhatsApp on one phone?
- Can I have the same WhatsApp on 2 phones?
- Can we have two WhatsApp accounts on dual SIM phone?
- Can I have two of the same app on my iphone?
Dual Whatsapp – Run Two Whatsapp in Android Phone
Today, I am introducing you solutions to your problem that will allow you to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone. I have Also posted tips and Tricks for Whatsapp you Must Know. so below is how to Run Two Whatsapp in Android or Dual Whatsapp in android
1. Firstly Download Parallel Space App From Play store.
2. Now open Parallel Space App and click on bottom Left Corner to Add Any App
3. You will see list of Apps. Just Add Whatsapp from the List. You can Also Add other apps like Facebook, Messenger etc.
4. That’s All, Now you can use two Whatsapp in your Phone. just open whatsapp and enter your number and start using two whatsapp in Android.
5. You can use any app using parallel Space app. Just you have to add app In it.
Video tutorial for Dual Whatsapp in Android
Do Subscribe to Tricks By STG Youtube Channel for More Tutorials.
Hope you now got answers for below Questions related to Dual Whatsapp
- How can we use 2 WhatsApp in one mobile?
- Can I have two WhatsApp accounts on one phone?
- Can I have the same WhatsApp on 2 phones?
- Can I have the same app twice on my Iphone?
Also check: Best Facebook Tips And Tricks You Should Know
WhatsApp uses the phone number as your identity, and detects this via an SMS or call, so it has to be a phone with two SIM cards, which also out any iPhone. If you have a dual-SIM phone though, then the next step should be to check your settings, because it’s quite possible that the manufacturer has already created settings or dual WhatsApp.
Dual Whatsapp without any third Party App
Now many Android Phones have extra feature of cloning Apps or Dual Apps feature so that if you want to use any app twice on same device you can apply those via setting. so follow below steps for Dual Whatsapp
Dual Whatsapp for Oppo, Xiaomi, Honor
If you have one of these phones, then the steps you need to follow are incredibly simple, and they’re also very similar across all three manufacturers, which is why we’ve gathered them together in one place. In all three cases, you’ll start by installing WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play. After that, you can clone the app in the phone’s settings.
Here are the detailed steps to run two WhatsApp accounts on your Xiaomi phone, but it’s very similar for the other two as well:
- After you’ve installed WhatsApp, go to Settings.
- Tap on Dual Apps. On Honor phones this is called App Twin, and on Oppo it’s Clone App.
- You’ll see a list of apps that can work with the feature, and toggles on the side. Turn the toggle on to clone any app.
Dual Whatsapp for Vivo
The steps for Vivo are very similar to other brands, but slightly different. To clone WhatsApp on a Vivo phone, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to find App Clone, and tap it.
- Now, toggle the switch to enable Display the Clone button.
- Next, Install WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play.
- Long press on any app icon. You’ll see a small ‘x’ to remove apps, but some, like WhatsApp, will also have a small ‘+’ symbol.
- Tap the + to clone WhatsApp on your phone.
Okay, so at this point, you should have two copies of WhatsApp on your phone. Here’s what you have to do next.
Setting up Dual WhatsApp
Setting up your dual WhatsApp account is extremely simple, just like setting up the first one. In case you’ve got any doubts though, here are the detailed steps.
- Start the second WhatsApp.
- On the next page, tap on Agree and Continue.
- Next, you can grant files and contacts access to this copy of WhatsApp by tapping Continue and following on-screen instructions, or tap on Not now for now.
- Now, you have to verify your phone number. This is the crucial part – remember, it has to be the second SIM phone number, if you type in you primary number you’re just shifting WhatsApp access from one app to the next.
- Once you’ve typed in your number, tap Next, then confirm the number by tapping on OK.
- WhatsApp will then send a verification code to check the number, which it will auto-read if you’ve granted permissions. Otherwise, just type in the verification number, and you’re good to go. In case you don’t get the SMS, you can also tap the Call button on-screen to get a verification phone call.
About Parallel Space App
As one of the top-ranked tool on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 20 million users log in to their multi accounts at the same time on one device! It also protects privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. So far it has supported 24 languages. Get Parallel Space now to manage your multi accounts on one device and protect privacy!
Log in to multi accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between your life and work easily.
• Double your gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported.
Protect privacy, make them invisible on your device through Incognito Installation
• Hide your secret apps without worrying about prying eyes.
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on MultiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
Join Our TeleGram Channel - Join Here
Like TricksBySTG Facebook Page - Like Here
Join Tricks By STG Facebook Group - Click here to Join
Subscribe to TricksBySTG Youtube Channel - Subscribe Now
Join Best CryptoCurrency Related Facebook Group - Click here to Join
Subscribe to our Push Notification to get instant Notification of all Offers & Tricks