Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account – How to associate your YouTube channel with an AdSense account associated with a different Google account? For Many Reasons You want to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account, so in this Post we have provided all Steps for This.
is good to link your all youtube accounts to single Adsense so that you can view your earnings easily from a single account. If your channels are small and earnings are less, still you may able to take out your payment combining all the channels earnings.
Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account
you are allowed to monetize multiple youtube channels. You only get one AdSense account. Remember that channels have to be approved for YouTube Partner program to monetized through AdSence. After that approval, you just add it to your AdSense account. so below are the Steps to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account
Steps to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account
- Go to www.YouTube.com and login using your Google account.
- Make sure you have selected the correct channel in your YouTube account.
- Make Sure Your Channel have Completed 10000 Views from Videos to Make Money from Youtube.
- Now visit here to Enable your channel for monetization.
- Accept All Terms and Condition and Sign up for Adsense.
- You Will be redirected to adsense Account using same Gmail Id.
- Now to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account Just Open Gmail in New Tab.
- Now Logout from that Gmail Account [The Gmail Account from you made Youtube Channel]
- Now Login in gmail id in which you have adsense Account [In which you want to associate Youtube Channel]
- Click on Accept and click on Continue.
- Now you have associated your Youtube Channel to Different Gmail Id.
- In Next Step you need to sign in Again using Gmail Id from which you have Made Youtube Account.
since you went through a Google account sign in for a different Google account, you may no longer be signed in to your correct YouTube account. When you go back to the YouTube account, make sure you are logged in to the correct YouTube account to see and manage your YouTube channel.
- Now you are done.
Video Tutorial to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account
There are Many Benefits as if you have less earning from your channel but more earning from You other Adsense Account, then you can combine both of these earning.
It has cons too, with too many channels linked to same Adsense account. If one of the channel gets banned. The whole Adsense account can get temporarily/permanently terminated.