Jio New Tariff Plans for Prepaid and Postpaid – Reliance Jio New Tariff Plans has been revealed and in this post we provide you all details regarding Jio Tariff Plans. as jio summer surprise offer is going to expire this month, so Here’s How to Check expiry date of Jio Summer Surprise offer.
After Jio many Telecom operators have reduced their price and now almost all telecom operators have same price for 4G Data so that they not lose their customers. In this post we have provided all Jio New Tariff Plans for Prepaid and Postpaid.
Jio New Tariff Plans for Prepaid and Postpaid
May Be later Jio will come up with another offer to attract its user but as of now no such offer is revealed yet from Jio. For the same reason being Reliance Jio is planning to start the new freebie offer for all Jio customer which can be named similar Reliance Jio Monsoon Offer as Jio always does in a style of Seasonable names. Here’s How to Apply for Jio Fiber Preview Offer.
Jio New Tariff Plans Prepaid April 2018
CRICKET PACK – Rs 251 – 102GB DATA – Validity: 51 days
Jio 2 GB Per Day Plans
3 GB/DAY PACKS at Rs 299 – 84 GB DATA – Validity: 28 days
4 GB/DAY PACKS at Rs 509 – 112 GB DATA – Validity: 28 days
5 GB/DAY PACKS at Rs 799 – 140 GB DATA – Validity: 28 days
Offer only for JioPhone Users – get 1GB per Day in Just 49 for 28 Days
Jio Republic Day Plans – 26th Jan 2018
Under the new offer, Jio users will get up to 50 percent more data on plans priced Rs. 149 or above. The changes will come into effect at 12am on January 26, 2018.
- Significant changes were done with the Rs 98 pack which now offers Unlimited Calls and Data (FUP 2GB 4G Data) for 28days.
- Apart from the 1GB daily free internet data plans will now offer 1.5GB of data on a regular basis and the tariff plan which was providing 1.5 GB of data daily now the same program will offer 2GB of 4G LTE free internet data on a daily basis.
|Price||Current data allowance||Data allowance from February 26||Validity||Total data from January 26|
|Rs. 149||1GB per day||1.5GB per day||28 days||42GB|
|Rs. 198||1.5GB per day||2GB per day||28 days||56GB|
|Rs. 349||1GB per day||1.5GB per day||70 days||105GB|
|Rs. 398||1.5GB per day||2GB per day||70 days||140GB|
|Rs. 399||1GB per day||1.5GB per day||84 days||126GB|
|Rs. 448||1.5GB per day||2GB per day||84 days||168GB|
|Rs. 449||1GB per day||1.5GB per day||91 days||136GB|
|Rs. 498||1.5GB per day||2GB per day||91 days||182GB|
Jio New Tariff Plans Prepaid Jan 2018
Daily 1.5 GB Data for 28 Days at Rs 198 Only & 1 GB Daily for 28 Days at Rs 149 Only! Jio has revised the New Year Plans by Reducing each plans price by Rs 50 and keeping the benefits same. You can find all details on Jio Happy New Year Plans. This is a great move in the competitive market. Jio always stands-out in offering awesome offers and Value for Money! Check the new revised plans details below.
Jio 1 GB Per Day Plans
1 GB Data Per Day Plans Prices are revised by Rs 50 Off. Here are the details:
Jio 1.5 GB Per Day Plans
1.5 GB Plans Prices are revised to give 50% more benefits. Here are the details:
|Total Data (1.5 GB/DAY)||Validity|
|Rs 198||28 GB||42GB||28 days|
|Rs 398||70 GB||105GB||70 days|
|Rs 448||84 GB||126GB||84 days|
|Rs 498||91 GB||136GB||91 days|
Jio New Tariff Plans Postpaid users – Jan 2018
Jio New Tariff Plans Prepaid Dec 2017
Reliance Jio, since its launch in 2016, has been giving away aggressive offers and freebies with an aim to penetrate into the telecom market in India. Now, the network boasts of a huge number of subscribers. Meanwhile, Jio’s last major offers, which were called ‘Summer Surprise’ and ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’, are about to get over soon. so below are Jio New Tarrif Plans. Here’s Airtel Latest 4G Plans for This Month
Jio New Tarrif Plans under Rs 499
Jio New Tariff Plans Greater than Rs 399
Jio New Tariff Plans Postpaid users – Dec 2017
How to Recharge in Jio For New Tariff Plans
- Visit your nearest retailer or use any online recharge portal such as Paytm | Truebalance | PhonePe.
Enter your Reliance mobile number.
Enter recharge amount as Rs. 365.
Make payment with the preferred option.
You will be getting immediate benefit after recharge gets processed.
Reliance Jio is all set to launch their featured phone on 21st of July, and the rumors are this Jio phone will be costing Rs. 500/- which will be great itself with this pricing. The featured phone is also getting familiar with the name of Jio Rs 500 phone. Read from here all Details of How to buy and pre book JioPhone [Registration Started]
The two most used Jio 4G Plans:
- Validity- 56 Days
- Data- 1GB/Day For 56 Days
- Unlimited SMS and Free Voice.
- Validity- 84 Days
- Data- 1GB/Day For 84 Days
- Unlimited SMS and Free Voice.
Terms and conditions for Jio New Tariff Plans
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
3. All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
4. For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
5. The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
6. All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
7. This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
8. The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
9. Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
10. Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
11. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
12. RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
13. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
14. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.