How to get green verification badge on WhatsApp – As you already know about Whatsapp Verified Accounts Feature Launching Soon, so many of you are searching How to get green verification badge on WhatsApp, so we will provide you all Steps to get Green Badge on Whatsapp. Here are More Details on WhatsApp Business App : How To Make Account & How it will work
Get green verification badge on WhatsApp
WhatsApp came up with a new feature which enables business user to get a green badge next to their name which explains that if you see a green badge next to any contact’s name, then that number is owned by a verified business owner. So below is the Trick to get Green Tick on Whatsapp Number. Here’s Trick To Generate Fake Whatsapp Chat Using Android Phone.
Requirement to get green verification badge on WhatsApp
- First Thing is that you need to be have Business
- address of the business
- the mail address of the business, and its website
- Mobile Number Which is associated with your Business
How to get green verification badge on WhatsApp
- First you need to have a Business and your Business should be associated with your Mobile Number.
2. Now you have to Install Latest version of Whatapp App on your Android Mobile.
- Your friend have to save your number in his/her contact in the business column.
After making sure of above requirements install the latest WhatsApp beta app on your device.
Now you have to open and complete your WhatsApp profile
To assure it by checking your WhatsApp contact on your friend’s phone
If you see Green Verification Badge in front of your name then you have get green verification badge on WhatsApp
The company has clarified that WhatsApp business verification is currently limited to a small number of businesses participating in a pilot program.
The report also mentions that the new “Business Info” section, will come with information like the address of the business, the real name of the business, the mail address of the business, and its website.