Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 – In this post we have provided all details on Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018. Top cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 earn more using cryptocurrency.. You can follow below guide to invest in cryptocurrency now. The best cryptocurrencies to invest on are the ones that are able to provide a solution to real life problems.
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money or a decentralized digital currency, as it is said.It seems to be a fast and convenient means of payment world-wide.The ever growing demand and rising interest of people in cryptocurrency is letting its prices touch new heights. Here’s Best Coinbase Alternative for Buying/Selling CryptoCurrencies
For instance, bitcoin serves as an alternative money for people living in areas with declining monetary value. If a cryptocurrency has a contribution in solving real world problems, there is a huge chance that the digital money will not be losing its value anytime from now, and thus one will have a better chance of monetizing the investment.
Best cryptocurrency to invest
With cryptocurrency on the rise, it’s not too late to make a splash in the altcoin market. While the market can fluctuate, those who know how to time when to buy and sell can end up enjoying a huge return on investment.
When choosing a coin to invest it, it is important to look at its future potential in long-term, not just short-term gain. Another critical factor is the team and the concept/technology behind the project. Some rating agencies do exist, but nothing beats intuition and experience for a good trader in this regard.
Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 [Summary]
- Ripple [XRP] – How to Buy Ripple
- Ethereum [ETH] –
- Bitcoin [BTC] – How to invest in Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash [BTH] –
- Cardano [ADA] – How to Buy Cardano
- TRON [TRX] – How to Buy Tron
- LiteCoin [LTC] – How to Buy LITECOIN
- NEM [XEM] –
- Stellar/Lumen [XLM] –
- IOTA [MIOTA] –
Though the crypto market is still relatively new and lacks many of the traditional institutions of a civilized market, there are projects on the market that seek to indemnify or mitigate the associated risks that investors take when deciding to invest in projects.
Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018
There are hundreds of other alt-coins out there which are also being bought and sold, ranging from a porn-based currency called ‘WankCoin’ to DentaCoin, which is used by dentists.
1. Ripple [XRP] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Ripple is a system created for banks to enable immediate payments and lower costs. Imagine if you could make a bank transfer in a few seconds instead of 2-3 business days. That will happen over the time course.
The Ripple is becoming famous day by day due to several reasons in which the increase of its coin value is at the top. According to the Ripple Lab and the investors of Ripple coins, the value of Ripple has been increased by different rates. Some claims that in very short period, its value has been increased by 75% where other says 50%.
In short, increases in the value of this digital currency, people are now moving from Bitcoins to Ripple. The value is low and it is easy for every investor, including the small investors, to invest in Ripple.
- Ripple is valued at a striking $3.42 (£2.52) on January 7 marking a slight rise on the previous day.
- It acts as a payment network, RippleNet, and a cryptocurrency, Ripple XRP.
- The platform makes it easy to transfer almost any currency to almost any other currency in the world in no longer than four seconds.
- Currently, Ripple is focused on working with banks and other institutions in a bid to offer an efficient and cost-effective way of sending real-time payments around the world.
- Using Ripple, if one wanted to transfer currency directly from China to the USA, they can trade CNY to XRP, (Ripples currency), and then send XRP to the recipient who will have an online Ripple wallet or a bank in the USA. From there, they can trade the XRP back into USD.
2. Ethereum [ETH] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It’s quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time. In the long-term, the currency is projected to enter the thousands. That means if you want to get in on this investment, you need to buy now.
For those of you who don’t know what Ethereum is, it’s important to understand that it is much more than a digital currency. Ethereum is an open-source network. It is far superior to any other blockchain network
Ether is now supported by major exchanges such as CoinBase’s GDAX enabling investors to purchase ether with fiat currency or bitcoin. This allows easy access for new investors keen on entering the ether market, which should increase trading volumes going forward. Furthermore, a new company named EtherIndex LLC has filed paperwork with the Securities Exchange Commission for the launch of an ether exchange traded fund (ETF).
- Ethereum has more applications than bitcoin
- Ethereum is backed by fortune 500 companies
- Ethereum is being incorporated by financial institution
3. Bitcoin [BTC] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Bitcoin is the most recognised and the topmost in the list of Top 10 cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is a world-wide digital currency based on the peer to peer technology system wherein transactions are recorded in public distributed ledger referred as block chain. Bitcoins can be traded for goods and services provided the vendors accept bitcoin payments.
Bitcoin prices have been shooting up significantly and reached above $11000 per coin in November 2017 and it crossed the $14000 mark in the first week of December. This rise just seems to be unstoppable. A few pointers for buying and holding Bitcoins:
- Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.
- After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange.
- My personal recommendation is to use a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoins. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet.
- Make sure to buy Bitcoins only from exchanges that have proven their reputation.
- Buy Bitcoins through Dollar cost averaging – This means that you don’t buy all of your Bitcoins in one trade but instead buy a fixed amount every month, week or even day throughout the year.
4. Bitcoin Cash(BCH) : Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Bitcoin is the brand, the name, the future. It will always be a store of value, very limited supply and it tradable against all other coins on exchanges. So it will continue to grow in value.
Bitcoin Cash on the other hand, has faster transactions, lower fees and is more likely to be adopted for day to day use. As it is partnered officially with Bitcoin it will continue to grow in popularity.
Bitcoin Cash was created to bring back the essential qualities of money inherent in the original Bitcoin software. Over the years, these qualities were filtered out of Bitcoin Core and progress was stifled by various people, organizations, and companies involved in Bitcoin protocol development. The result is that Bitcoin Core is currently unusable as money due to increasingly high fees per transactions and transfer times taking hours to days. This is all because of the problems created by Bitcoin Core’s blocks being full.
Bitcoin Cash is a digital currency that is:
- Decentralized. The network is spread out across many different computers all over the world.
- Peer-to-Peer. Person A can send Bitcoin Cash directly to Person B from anywhere in the world without needing an intermediary, like a bank.
- Secure. Bitcoin Cash uses strong encryption to prevent hacking, fraud, and cyber attacks.
- Open. The history of all Bitcoin Cash transactions is logged on a publicly accessible blockchain that can be viewed and verified by anyone.
5. Cardano [ADA] – Best cryptocurrency to invest
Cardano is a decentralized public blockchain technology which seeks to deliver more advanced smart contracts than any protocol previously developed. Its decentralized cryptocurrency is called ADA, created for a day-to-day payment method over the internet.
With 4x growth in the last week alone, Cardano, the “Ethereum of Japan”, has surfaced from relative obscurity to being one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies in the market.
- If Cardano becomes a popular place for new blockchain developers, the demand for the ADA cryptocurrency will increase.
- Increasing demand with a relatively fixed supply increases the market price.
- If the price of ADA increases for any reason, this should attract more developers to the Cardano environment.
- There are reasons to feel confident that both parts of this system are contributing to the long-term success and value of the other part.
6. TRON [TRX] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Tron is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for the global digital entertainment industry in which TRX, Tron’s token, is circulated. It enables one-on-one interaction between the suppliers of digital content and the normal users. Thanks to tron, content providers no longer need to pay high channel fees to the platforms such as Google Play store and Apple’s Appstore.
TRON is the hottest new digital asset in the crypto-market. TRON is currently ranked at the sixth position – ahead of Litecoin and IOTA. While it’ll take time for pretty much any cryptocurrency to surpass the value of Bitcoin, TRON has shown great potential with a consistent surge this week.
- From a market cap closing at 5.45 billion on January 3, to a staggering surge of 17.05 billion (closing market cap) on Friday, this altcoin has become the new underdog to watch out for.
- Look closely and you’ll find that TRON and many other lesser-known cryptocoins and digital assets that have seen a massive spike in the last week.
- Of course, it will still take time for them to surpass the Big Five, ie, coins such as Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash etc which rank after Bitcoin aka The Big One.
7. LiteCoin [LTC] – Best cryptocurrency to invest in
Litecoin is currently the fifth biggest currency, with a market cap of $1,782,973,718 billion. This makes it one of Bitcoin’s most aggressive competitors. If you are evaluating the two currencies from the surface, they could be twins — sharing dozens of valuable characteristics.
- Like Bitcoin, Litecoin was created to provide a peer-to-peer transaction system. It allows individuals to make payments or transactions anywhere in the world without incurring fees.
- Litecoin also operates as a global currency, eliminating the need to adjust value if you are exchanging money internationally.
- And, like Bitcoin, Litecoin is decentralized. There is no centralized authority, building, or headquarters. The currency flows freely on the internet.
- This means it is far more secure than paper currency. And since no government can regulate it or overproduce it, Litecoin’s value rests in the hands of the people.
- Like almost all digital currencies, Litecoin is produced through a process called “mining.”
- Miners use computers to process Litecoin transactions, which are presented as algorithms the computers must solve.
- When the computers solve the problems, more Litecoins are added to the network and the miners are rewarded with their shares.
8. NEM [XEM] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
NEM is the seventh-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, but you wouldn’t know it by reading Forbes or Fortune. It is relatively unknown outside of crypto circles. There’s also confusion around the currency’s name. It is called NEM, but it trades under the symbol “XEM.”
According to the company’s marketing materials, a handful of businesses have already adopted NEM. “Tests across millions of accounts have demonstrated why it is one of the best performing systems in the industry,” reads one of their presentations.
NEM is barely two years old (at the time this article went to press), but it’s already a highly profitable investment. For instance, the XEM price increased 5,950% year-to-date in 2017.
- NEM made a lot investors rich in the last 10 months.
- It is 10x more efficient than Bitcoin, based on upkeep costs.
- It has more use-cases than Bitcoin.
- It is user-friendly for non-crypto programmers.
- It is still relatively unknown.
9. Lumen/Stellar [XLM] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
The Stellar Network enables users to leverage a variety of benefits, including low latency, decentralized control and asymptotic security. Stellar offers the choice of a cryptocurrency known as Lumens ($XLM) and fiat currencies for handling payments. Lumens help facilitate trades between currencies that are less liquid.
With the infrastructure behind Stellar, it is easy to transfer assets between users regardless of country. Users only need to integrate with the network to use the system.
- Stellar provides robust security for supporting initial coin offerings (ICOs).
- It enables users to create custom ICOs by offering base abstractions like payments, tokens, and accounts.
- In addition, users can take advantage of the network’s capacity to handle atomic transactions which is pretty remarkable.
- The built-in decentralized exchange supports efficient trading and eliminates the possibility of failing to list tokens, making this an option for ICO’s issuing tokens who wish to stand apart from the crowd.
10. IOTA [MIOTA] – Best cryptocurrency to invest In
Iota – which stands for Internet of Things Application – is a new cryptocurrency, similar to Bitcoin. The main difference with Iota is that it is not available to buy directly with traditional cash – you can only trade it for another cryptocurrency.
Compared to other altoins iota coin is different. It uses tangle technology instead of blockchain which makes it have faster and no transaction
IOTA is radically different from existing cryptocurrencies in the sense that it doesn’t even use blockchain. It uses an entirely new concept called “Tangle”. Consequently,
- No transaction fees, enabling true microtransactions.
- IOTA has gained more than 200% in a very short period of time (less than a couple of week)
- Very fast transactions
- Infinitely scalable
So these are some Best cryptocurrency to invest. Do your research also before investing in any cryptocurrency. if you know any other thing about any of these Best cryptocurrency to invest comment below and we will add those here.
Join Our TeleGram Channel - Join Here
Like TricksBySTG Facebook Page - Like Here
Join Tricks By STG Facebook Group - Click here to Join
Subscribe to TricksBySTG Youtube Channel - Subscribe Now
Join Best CryptoCurrency Related Facebook Group - Click here to Join
Subscribe to our Push Notification to get instant Notification of all Offers & Tricks