Amazon App Quiz Answers – Amazon is Organizing Quiz for its users from which you can get free Amazon Pay Balance, Free android Phones and many more. The quiz is organized on a daily basis so you can try your luck as we are providing Amazon App Quiz Answers for Today so that using these Amazon App Quiz Answers you can participate in the Amazon App quiz and answer correctly by using these Amazon App Quiz Answers.
Amazon App Quiz Answers For Today
You Just Have To Open Amazon App & Fill These Quiz Answers. Winners Will Be Declared At End Of February & Their Will Be Total 20 Winners of Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Prize: Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance to each winner
- Total Winners: 20
- The Prizes will be delivered to the winners on or before 31st March, 2018
How to participate in Amazon App Quiz Answers:
1) Download Amazon App from here [ This is App Only Offer ]
2) You will see a Banner related to that amazon Quiz on that Day.
3) Just Click on the Banner to participate in the Amazon App Quiz Contest.
4) Amazon App Quiz Answers are Given on Daily Basis so keep visiting the post daily for Amazon App Quiz Answers.
Answer & Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance [31/01/2018]
Question 1.Which of these is essential for the healthy development of a child?
Answer – Vitamins and Minerals
Question 2.Enfagrow A+ is a nutritional milk formula specially designed for children between 2 to 6 years of age.
Answer – True
Questions 3. Which of the following is an essential nutrient for the development of the brain?
Answer – DHA
Questions 4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Enfagrow A+?
Answer – Helps Develop Fortune Telling Skills
Questions 5. Which of the following is NOT a vitamin?
Answer – Vitamin W
Answer and Win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay balance [30/01/2018]
- When you pay for Cash on Delivery orders, you can load leftover change or additional cash into your Amazon Pay Balance. What is the minimum amount you can load?
Answer is:- No minimum amoun
2.Which of these is NOT a benefit of loading cash into your Amazon Pay balance at your doorstep?
Answer is:- super human strength
3.While loading cash at your doorstep, the delivery agent will request you to confirm the transaction details on their screen. What would you need to do to confirm?
Answer is:- check amount on Screen and sign
- Which of the following can you NOT pay for using your Amazon Pay balance?
Answer is:- sea facing apartment on mars
5.For prepaid mobile recharges on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance, currently you get __% cashback on recharge value
Answers is:- 50%
Answer & Win Philips Car Air Purifier [27/01/2018]
1. Which of these is NOT a source of in-car air pollution?
Answer – Unicorn Dust
2.With the automatic switch on/off function, the Philips GoPure Compact 110 Car Air Purifier will switch on as soon as you start your car.
Answer – True
3.Which of these does the Philips GoPure car air purifier NOT reduce from your car?
Answer is- Oxygen
4. What are the areas in your car where you can NOT mount the Philips GoPure car air purifier?
Answer – Spark Plug
5.Philips GoPure air purifiers are compatible with which of these cars?
Answers – All cars
Answer & Win Samsung On 7 Prime [25/01/2018]
Q.1 – Which Of These Is NOT A Feature Of The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime?
Ans – Levitation
Q2 – Where Can You Access ‘Samsung Mall’?
Ans – On your Galaxy On7 Prime
Q3 – Which Of These Can You NOT Do On Samsung Mall?
Ans – Analyze Dreams
Q4 – What are The RAM Options Available On The Galaxy On7 Prime?
Ans – 3 GB and 4 GB
Q5 – What Are The Color Variants Available For The Galaxy On7 Prime?
Ans – Gold and Black
Answer & Win Rs 5000 [19/01/2018]
Level 1 – Shop With Balance
1. Which of these is the fastest way to pay for shopping on Amazon?
Answer: Amazon pay balance
2. You can get 10% cashback on using Amazon Pay balance during the Great Indian Sale. What is the maximum cashback a customer can avail?
Answer: Rs 200
3. What is the minimum order value eligible for the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer?
Level 2 – Mobile Recharges
1. Which of the following can be done using Amazon Pay balance?
Answer: Prepaid mobile recharges
2. This Great Indian Sale, you can get flat _% cashback up to Rs. _ on pre-paid mobile recharges. What is the correct cashback offer?
Answers: 50% Cashback up to 50
3. The Amazon Pay balance cashback offer on prepaid mobile recharges is applicable on all telecom operators
Level 3 – Partner Apps
1. Amazon Pay can also be used on many popular apps like BookMyShow, Redbus, Faasos, Urban Ladder and many more.
2. Which of these can you NOT pay for using Amazon Pay on partner websites?
Answers: One-way ticket to the moon
3. When is the Amazon Great Indian Sale live for all customers?
Answer: 21-24 January
Answer & Win OnePlus 5T [18/01/2018]
Question 1. The Lava Red color on the OnePlus 5T is inspired by what?
Answer – Dynamic nature of lava
Question 2.OnePlus 5T is powered by which processor?
Answer – Snapdragon 835
Question 3. What is the RAM configuration of the OnePlus 5T Lava Red variant?
Answer – 8 GB
Question 5. What are the primary Dual camera specifications on the OnePlus 5T?
Answer – 16 Mp + 2 MP
Question 5. When does the sale start for the OnePlus 5T Lava Red edition?
Answer – 20th January 2018,12 noon
Answer & Win Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus [17/01/2018]
Question 1. What is the aspect ratio of the Samsung Galaxy A8+ Infinity display?
Answer – 18:5:9
Question 2. The A8+ has __GB of RAM. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – 6GB
Question 3. Which certification of the A8+ ensures the device is water and dust proof?
Answer – IP68
Question 4. Which of these can you NOT do with Samsung Pay?
Answer -Teleport to Hawaii
Question 5. How much is the maximum expandable memory the A8+ supports?
Answer – 256 GB
Answer & Win 6 Months Free Shopping [12/01/2018]
Question 1. Which of these is NOT celebrated in January?
Answer – Black Friday
Question 2. As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2018?
Answer – Gregorian Calendar
Question 3. Where will the 2018 Commonwealth Games be hosted?
Answer – Australia
Question 4. SpaceX is expected to fly two private citizens on a week-long trip around the Moon by late 2018.
Answer – True
Question 5. Which is both the coldest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the warmest month of the year in the Southern Hemisphere?
Answer – January
Question 6. Which of these states is scheduled to have State elections in 2018?
Answer – Rajasthan
Terms and Condition for Amazon Amazon Oneplus 5T Riddles Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 8th December from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 5th December 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Gift Card worth Rs. 5000/- each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Terms and Condition for Amazon App Quiz Answers
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.